DURST LIFT ERP
OPTIMIZE YOUR PRINTING PROCESS: FROM QUOTATION TO DELIVERY
THE LIFT ADVANTAGE
CLOUD BASED SYSTEM
Reduce IT infrastructure and costs and let LiftERP manage your data securely. You can access information from anywhere via a web browser.
No more paper production orders manually accompanying the production flow. LiftERP uses browser-based terminals so that every participant can access the information they need live.
From order creation to dispatch, keep your customers and yourself informed with real-time reports, emails and push notifications.
You pay a one-off licence fee and a monthly fee regardless of the number of users.
We understand the unique
needs of your print shop.
Simplify and refine your information flow - with less time spent and fewer errors, you increase your profit.
DURST LIFT ERP REQUEST
Lift ERP is an ERP software designed for the printing industry, consisting of user-friendly modules and aimed at keeping your print shop lean and efficient and increasing your profit.
Create estimates, quotes and orders quickly and easily with Lift ERP. Customers can place orders from a mobile device or from any computer with an internet browser via their own access. Manage orders easily from anywhere in the world.
Proofs ready for approval? Your customer's important order has just been delivered? Lift ERP notifies you and your customers instantly with customised emails and instant push notifications for mobile devices.
Streamline production with a configurable workflow that adapts to any print production environment. Route work optimally to presses and production stations to shorten production times and increase throughput.
Your customers have different requirements and with Lift ERP you can map them. Manage customer requests and set up a variety of preferences so your customers can interact and order in the way that is easiest for them.
Lift ERP provides intuitive invoice management tools for you. Financial data can be easily imported into popular accounting software such as Quickbooks. The Lift team can also provide interfaces to any accounting software you choose.
Powerful preflight capabilities with integration to industry-leading products such as Enfocus Switch, Esko Automation Engine and Durst Workflow can be used with Lift ERP. Customers automatically receive proofs and can share them online from any browser-based device.
LIFT gives wings to the supply chain
DURST has successfully implemented its "Pixel to Output" concept at Edel Messereklame Digitaldruck GmbH. Complete digitalisation from order entry to logistics has given the company more flexibility and productivity and at the same time laid the foundation for further diversification.TO THE STORY
LIFT ERP OVERVIEW
- Cloud-based ERP system
- Business information is visible everywhere - even to customers
- Paperless production
- Easy order placement for employees or customers
- From printers for printers
- Visual system - images, colours, etc.
- Widgets tailored to the role of employees
- Advanced search functions and analysis tools
- Jobs can be entered and appear on press within 1-2 minutes
- Copy and paste of jobs also via Excel upload
- Proofing is handled by the system - notifications are sent automatically
- All major mailing service providers are fully integrated
- Integrations with third-party systems are powerful and available at extra cost
- Customers can access specific prices for products
- Enter and confirm orders
- Perform proofing - including forwarding to production
- Customer notifications are easy to define and very detailed
- Tracking - including downloading bulk shipments in CSV or XL
- Simple user interface
- Detailed quotation calculation
- Automated job processing
- Print data is added via drag & drop and used throughout the production process
- Visual representation
- Standard reports are available in the system
- Custom reports are created individually during integration
- Data available for download throughout the system
- Configurable workflows - customised for customers if required
- After print approval, graphic data goes into the RIP and the optimal print device is selected
- Job lines are automatically processed and accessible on desktops, laptops, tablets or phones
- The packaging module shows exactly what belongs in each box
- Packaging labels are printed directly from the system - labels are customisable
- Shipping can be done directly from the "packing" operation
- All tracking numbers, rates and labels are generated directly in the system
- Tracking can be sent automatically from the system to the customer
- Invoices are generated automatically when orders are shipped
Use Durst software solutions for your print shop that are specifically tailored to your needs as a printer. Offer your customers recognisable added value while saving resources and time that you can use more efficiently.