DURST LIFT ERP
OPTIMIZE YOUR PRINTING PROCESS: FROM QUOTATION TO DELIVERY
THE LIFT ADVANTAGE
Our ERP system was developed for the printing industry and offers a new approach to managing your print shop. We create added value for your customers by digitizing processes. This leads to better customer loyalty and higher sales. Lift ERP is modern and easy to use. When it comes to motivating your employees and delighting your customers, we set new standards with Lift ERP.
At Lift, we focus on your modern print business. The Lift ERP team develops functions for you to optimize the organization and streamline your business processes. We have one overarching goal at Lift ERP: we create a workflow management system so that you don't have to adapt your processes to the software, but the software maps your processes.
No more paper production orders manually accompanying the production flow. LiftERP uses browser-based terminals so that every participant can access the information they need live.
Real time visibility
From order creation to shipping, keep your customers and yourself informed with real-time reports, emails, and push notifications.
No fees for user licenses
You pay a one-time license fee and a monthly fee regardless of the number of users.
Developed by print professionals for print professionals
We understand the unique
needs of your print store.
Intuitive and streamlined - Streamlined
Simplify and refine your information flow - increase your bottom line with less time and fewer errors.
Durst LiftERP Request
Lift ERP is ERP software designed for the printing industry, made up of user-friendly modules designed to keep your print shop lean and efficient and increase your profits.
Create estimates, quotes and orders quickly and easily with Lift ERP. Customers can place orders from a mobile device or from any computer with an internet browser using a dedicated access. Easily manage your orders from anywhere in the world.
Proofs are ready for approval? Your customer's important order has just been delivered? Lift ERP notifies you and your customers instantly with customized emails and instant push notifications for mobile devices.
Streamline production with a configurable workflow that adapts to any print production environment. Optimally route work to presses and production stations to shorten production times and increase throughput.
Your customers have different requirements, and Lift ERP lets you map them. Manage customer requests and set up a variety of preferences so your customers can interact and order in the way that is easiest for them.
Lift ERP provides intuitive invoice management tools for you. Financial data can be easily imported into popular accounting software like Quickbooks. The Lift team can also provide interfaces to any accounting software you choose.
Powerful preflight capabilities with integration to industry-leading products such as Enfocus Switch, Esko Automation Engine and Durst Workflow can be used with Lift ERP. Customers automatically receive proofs and can share them online from any browser-based device.
LIFT boosts the Supply- Chain
DURST has successfully implemented its "Pixel to Output" concept at Edel Messereklame Digitaldruck GmbH. Complete digitization from order entry to logistics has given the company more flexibility and productivity while laying the foundation for further diversification.to the Story
Lift ERP Overview
• Cloud-based ERP system
• business information is visible everywhere - even to customers
• Paperless production
• Easy order placement for employees or customers
• From printers for printers
• Widgets tailored to the role of employees.
• Advanced search functions and analysis tools
• Jobs can be entered and appear on the press within 1-2 minutes
• Copy and paste jobs also via Excel upload
• Proofing is handled by the system - notifications are sent automatically
• All major shipping service providers are fully integrated
• Integrations with third-party systems are powerful and available at an additional cost
Customer portals - integrated ordering portal for customers
• Customers can retrieve specific prices for products
• Enter and confirm orders
• Perform proofing - including forwarding to production
• Customer notifications are easy to define and can be designed in great detail
• Tracking - including bulk downloading to CSV or XLS
Overview of order entry
• Simple user interface
• Detailed quotation calculation
• Automated order processing
• Print data is added via drag & drop and used throughout the production process
• Visual representation
• Standard reports are available in the system
• Custom reports are created individually during integration
• Data is available for download throughout the system
• Configurable workflows - customized for customers as needed
• After print approval, the graphic data goes into the RIP and the optimal printing device is selected
• Job lines are automatically processed and accessible on desktops, laptops, tablets or phones
• the packaging module shows exactly what belongs in each box
• Packaging labels are printed directly from the system - Labels are customizable
• Shipping can be done directly from the "Packing" operation
• All control numbers, tariffs and labels are generated directly in the system
• Tracking can be sent automatically from the system to the customer
• Invoices are created automatically when orders are shipped
Use software solutions from Durst for your print shop that are specifically tailored to your needs as a print shop. Offer your customers recognizable added value while saving resources and time that you can use more efficiently.